You will be developing your digital communications skills within the children’s rights sector, getting lots of practical experience along the way.
- Working hours: part-time, flexible timing – one 2-day position and one 3-day position available
- Location: CSC’s offices in Old Street
- Expenses: This is an unpaid volunteering opportunity. Expenses reimbursed to a flat rate of £20 per day
- Reporting: Direct report to the Communications and Marketing Manager
- Duration: Six months preferred but flexible.
View the full job pack here. The deadline for applications is Wednesday 31 May.
Please note interviews will be offered on a rolling basis, and we may choose to close the application process prior to this date.