If you are a small, front line or low-income organisation working with or for street-connected children, a researcher or a larger organisation who wants to be kept up to date about developments in the sector, you can become an Associate member of CSC for a low cost. Associate membership offers the opportunity for organisations and researchers to plug in to the street child sector and ensures that vital updates and guidance on the UN General Comment reach the people that need it most. As an Associate, you will be visible to our Lead Members, many of whom will be funding partners.
As an Associate Member of CSC you will
- be informed and consulted about developments in street children’s rights
- stay up to date on the launch and implementation of the UN General Comment on children in street situations
- be part of a pool of implementers accessible to our Lead Members when seeking partnerships
- participate in International Day for Street Children worldwide and other digital events
- receive newsletters and updates on the work of CSC and sector developments
- be notified of funding and partnership opportunities including opportunities to collaborate with CSC and our lead members
- have access to a dedicated library of research and resources on street children, their rights and how we can support them, and online shared learning activities
Fee: £60 for two years (£30 per year)
To apply, please fill in this application form.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.