Does your organisation want to help change the narrative for children in street situations globally? Lead Membership is an opportunity for organisations to shape the Consortium for Street Children and the street child sector as a whole. You will work closely with CSC and other Lead Members to drive the implementation of the UN General Comment, and to make street-connected children’s voices heard at the highest level.
As a Lead Member of CSC you will
- play a leading role in national and international advocacy initiatives including driving implementation of the UN General Comment on Children in Street Situations
- have the opportunity to partner with CSC on network cluster projects
- be able to vote for, or be voted on to, CSC’s new Network Council
- have the right to vote in accordance with our Articles, along with our Members
- advise on CSC governance and strategy, including collaborative projects
- have access to a growing pool of CSC’s Associate Members, many of whom will be frontline partners (practitioners & researchers) around the globe
- have access to our dedicated online research and resource hub, and shared learning networks
- input in to UN advocacy campaigns, the CSC research conference, the UK All Party Parliamentary Group on Street Children, and CSC’s ongoing State of the World’s Street Children research initiative
- for a low cost, register your implementing partners as Associate members of CSC so they are plugged in to the sector and informed of developments
- enjoy the credibility and visibility of being part of CSC’s core membership, by undergoing a simple vetting process (if not already a CSC member prior to January 2017)
- have your organisation’s logo displayed on the CSC website, enjoy visibility through CSC’s social media activity and have the opportunity to showcase your work on our new online hub for the sector, coming in 2017.
- For all new Lead Members from January 2017, have the opportunity for a one hour introductory meeting with a CSC executive team member
Fee: £300 per year
To discuss Lead Membership, please email email@example.com.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.