Are you an experienced charity fundraiser? We are seeking a new Fundraising Manager to proactively source and secure income from a variety of sources and lead CSC’s Fundraising Strategy.
The Consortium for Street Children (CSC) is a global network that raises street children’s voices, promotes their rights and improves their lives. We do this through advocacy, research and network development, with over 80 members working in 130 countries around the world. Our network comprises small and grassroots NGOs, large international NGOs, individuals and a federation of street children.
The CSC Executive is a small, dynamic, professional team that supports the CSC network and takes the lead on advocating for street children on a global scale.
As Fundraising Manager you will:
Be responsible for proactively seeking and securing income from a variety of sources that includes corporate support, grants and contracts from trusts, foundations, bilateral and multilateral bodies, donations from individuals and membership payments.
Manage the dovetailing of multiple funding streams into a coherent whole to ensure regular income
To achieve this, you will:
- Design and lead on implementing a fundraising strategy that will guarantee the healthy development of CSC.
- Be responsible for building strongly on CSC’s current and previous support bases, as well as identifying and securing new sources of income compatible with CSC’s mission, vision and values.
- Research, budget for and write tailored applications to trusts, foundations and multilateral and bilateral agencies ensuring an accurate match of priorities, interests and potential of each funder with CSC’s size, scope and organisational strategy.
- Develop a pipeline of donors for CSC core costs budgeting purposes
- Lead pro-actively on CSC’s relationships with current and prospective corporate donors including timely contacts, appropriate invitations and submission of regular reports.
- Grant manage all budgets, prepare and write regular progress reports, in line with the requirements of each trust, foundation, or statutory body.
- Coordinate the work of the CSC Fundraising Committee, with regular reporting on fundraising targets. Support the Fundraising Committee to help organise events for trusts, foundations and corporate partners.
- Ensure that there are effective administrative services to support and monitor our fundraising activities. This may include mail-merging, coding of donor records, accurate recordings of income, mailing documents and thanking donors on a regular basis in consultation with the Finance and Operations Manager.
- Use Salesforce as a customer relationship management tool for all donors and potential donors
Download the full job pack here: CSC JD Fundraising Manager Apr 17 FINAL.
Please send your CV, together with a covering letter (max 1 side of A4) setting out why you are an excellent candidate for this position, to Chris Poole at Chris@streetchildren.org by the end of Sunday 30th April 2017.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.