You will be developing your digital communications skills within the children’s rights sector, getting lots of practical experience along the way.
As Communications Intern you will help build CSC’s public recognition and international profile and assist with the delivery of CSC’s social media strategy. This is an exciting and varied role with lots of room for creativity.
- Working hours: part-time, flexible timing – one 2-day position and one 3-day position available
- Location: CSC’s offices in Old Street
- Expenses: This is an unpaid volunteering opportunity. Expenses reimbursed to a flat rate of £20 per day
- Reporting: Direct report to the Communications and Marketing Manager
- Duration: Six months preferred but flexible.
- Help maintain CSC’s digital and online media presence
- Source and draft appropriate, relevant content for CSC’s social media channels.
- Monitor social media and digital news sources.
- Create regular social media reports to contribute to CSC’s social media evaluation.
- Drafting copy for a range of audiences for news items, enewsletters, and social media.
- Support Public Relations and marketing activities:
- Assist Communications and Marketing Manager in responding to media queries and arranging media interviews.
- Develop and maintain CSC’s database of relevant media and PR contacts.
- Respond to enquiries received by phone, email and digital channels – or allocate enquiries as appropriate.
Download the job pack for the full job description and person spec: CSC Communications Intern Job Pack
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter explaining how you meet the criteria for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 31 May.
Please note interviews will be offered on a rolling basis, and we may choose to close the application process prior to this date.