We are looking for an intern to help build and strengthen our global Network!
As Network Development and Shared Learning Intern you will help build CSC’s network of members including researching and recruiting new members, maintaining and updating membership databases and helping to administer online learning networks and social media. You will help identify opportunities to strengthen and grow the CSC network in order to support the implementation on the UN General Comment on Children in Street Situations.
- Working Hours: part-time, flexible timing 3 days per week
- Location: Central London at CSC’s office
- Expenses: this is an unpaid volunteering opportunity. Expenses reimbursed to a flat rate of £20 per day
- Reporting: direct report to the Digital Manager and Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer
- Duration: six months preferred, but flexible, minimum three months.
Download the full role description and person spec here.
Please send a cover letter of no more than two pages, and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Tuesday 23 January 2018. We won’t be able to provide a certificate of sponsorship/visa for this internship.
Please note only successful applicants will be notified as to whether they have an interview.